New Wireless Water Sensor
DIY. Application for detecting water leakage. Easy-to-used and operated. Widely for bathroom and any place where needs to protect water leakage .It is including one transmitter and one water sensor. The water sensor is installed in small case.
● Triggered by water from water sensor.
● Working voltage：12V DC, with dry battery model:23A . Low battery voltage about 8V.
● Working current：≤10mA
● Static current：≤5μA
● Working frequency：433.92 MHZ±2KHZ or 315 MHZ
● Transmitting distance：noninterference<200m
● Emitting frequency：<10mw Frequency tolerance：±0.2MHz
● Oscillator resistor can be changed by jumper: 1.5ohm/3.3ohm/4.7ohm selectable by jumper.
● Operating temperature: indoor -10 ~ 50℃, related humidity ≤ 95%
● Power: standby :0.01W, Alarm :0.09W
● Size: Transmitter: 90 mm(L)×55 mm(W)×22 mm(H)
Water sensor index:
● Material: fine copper,twin cable 2×1/0.4
● Max switch power：10W
● Working temperature-20–+80℃(higher temperature optional)
● Code preset by factory. If not, please follow the following code diagram to play it by clamp; Zone Code Jumper: A0―A7 is address code correspond with alarm host.D0―D3 is data code for setting different zone. Note: H=1, L=2, Empty =0
● Fix the transmitter part higher than the water sensor rod, water sensor is mounted by screw or sticker paper the wall or place where need to protect water leakage.(installing way refer to above picture)
● It means OK if the Signal LED flashes for 1 second after installation.
● The signal red LED flash for 1 second to alarm, the low battery green LED lights all along which means batter power is not enough. Please replace the same size new battery
● Antenna is suggested to pull out.